For the filling:
- 250 gr. about breadcrumbs chopped. It should be thick.
- Pitted prunes , dried apricots, raisins and pine nuts . Among all like 250 grs.
- 1 can ¼ kg of Cebolla sofrita “El Guiso”.
- 250 gr. Serrano ham into small cubes (the better you are, the better ).
- ½ – cup Vino para Cocinar “El Guiso”.
- ½ cup beef broth (if you do not have can be prepared with concentrated ).
For the roast:
- 1 medium turkey .
- 1 cup of Brandy para cocinar “El Guiso” .
- ½ cup beef broth .
- Extra virgin olive oil , black pepper and salt.
Chop the prunes and apricots ( these have been a few hours before soaking water or better Brandy).
In a large bowl , mix all filling ingredients and mix well until a dough that we should be moist but not too wet.
Season the turkey and fill . In a baking tray, put the glass of Brandy para cocinar “El Guiso”, ½ cup of broth, a splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stuffed turkey.
Bake it about two hours, until we see that is well browned and tender , watering with juice of ½ hour each source.
If the turkey is too big , need more time. Before carve, should wait a little while.
In the filling , we can include things that we like or that we have at hand as sauteed apple, cooked carrots, chicken sausages …